Starxle G (200G)
Packing Size: 200g
- Starxle G affects the central nervous system of insects resulting in paralysis, failure to feed, and death.
- Starxle G is a root-uptake (systemic) insecticide that can be used by dibbling it into the bottom of the planting hole or incorporating it into the planting soil.
- Starxle G is a magenta-colored insecticide, coated with dinotefuran, a third Generation chemical in the neo-nicotinoid group, a chemical mostly found in tobacco.
- This product has low toxicity to humans, mammals, birds, fishes, and the environment.
- Starxle G is a root-uptake (systemic) insecticide which makes it most suitable at killing insects hidden in plants and underground.
- Starxle G is efficient in controlling insects for 30-45 days. It can protect crops from insects such as cotton leafhoppers, aphids, mealy bugs, leaf miners, and from underground pests such as ants, termites, ground beetles, subterranean ants, etc.
- Apply Starxle G at 2 g. per planting hole or per plant.
- Starxle G can be dibbled into the bottom of the planting hole or pots at the time of transplanted from planting pot or nursery.
- Starxle G can be applied together with seeds at planting time.
- Starxle G can be scattered around the plant’s base after planting.
- $2.90 inc. GST
Accessories & Tools, Brands, Garden, Garden Tools, Imported from Japan, Japan Imported Pots and Accessories, Essentials$25.00 inc. GST
- $3.00 inc. GST
- $4.00 inc. GST