Pot Size: 12cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
12 in stock
Overall Height approx. 30cm. Fruits are seasonal.
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Homegrown strawberries are far more flavorful than what you’ll ever find in a grocery store.
- Why? The sugar in berries converts to starch soon after it’s picked.
- The good news is that strawberries are relatively easy to grow if you keep them in a location that gets full sun.
- The number one tip on how to grow strawberries is that they need sun.
- Make sure that the spot you choose for your strawberry plants get plenty of full sun.
- Many strawberries produce their blossoms in the early spring.
- Making sure that they are in a sunny spot will help keep late frosts from killing off those blossoms.
- Plus, the more sun strawberry plants get, the bigger and better the strawberries they produce.
- Moisture is incredibly important due to shallow roots.
- Water adequately, about one inch per week.
- Strawberry plants need a lot of water when the runners and flowers are developing and again in the fall when the plants are mature.
- Compost is another key to growing a strawberry patch that produces big, sweet berries.
- Make sure that the soil has been fully amended with good compost and composted manure.
- Make sure it has good drainage.
- Use a commercial 10-10-10 food or, if you are growing organically, any of a number of organic fertilizers will do.