String of Dolphin
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Dolphin plants are hybrids that bring extra charm to a sea-themed planter.
- Their unusual leaf form has typical succulent plumpness with low maintenance and few growing issues.
- The main thing to remember is that the plant is a succulent and requires well-draining soil to thrive.
- One of the worst offenses is overly wet soil, but don’t be fooled – dolphin plants do like regular moisture.
- Bright, indirect light, early morning sun, or semi to half shade. Plants may become sunburnt from too much sun.
- Allow soil to dry out between watering to avoid root rot.
- Use a well-draining soil mix.
- Use a top dressing of general fertilizer once or twice a year to enhance new growth and the plant’s overall health.
- Over-fertilizing causes malformed growth, losing that iconic leaping dolphin look.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.