HANGING POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 10cm(Ø) x 5cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Ceropegia woodii is a flowering plant in the genus Ceropegia (Apocynaceae), native to South Africa, Swaziland, and Zimbabwe.
- It is sometimes treated as a subspecies of the related Ceropegia linearis, as C. linearis subsp. woodii.
- Common names include chain of hearts, collar of hearts, string of hearts, rosary vine, hearts-on-a-string and sweetheart vine.
- The chain of hearts plant appreciates bright, indirect sunlight, but it can do well in a low light setting.
- Lower light will result in less contrast in the leaf variegation.
- Additionally, a low light setting will cause the backs of the leaves to take on a purplish hue.
- As a succulent, these plants like to be watered sparingly, especially in the wintertime.
- Allow the soil to nearly dry out and then water thoroughly.
- Use a cactus potting soil mix or combine a regular potting mixture of soil with sand.
- During the growing season (spring to midsummer) use a balanced fertilizer for houseplants (Follow packaging instructions)
- Stop fertilizing in midsummer and allow the plant to wind down for its semi-dormant period during the autumn and winter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.