Pot Measurements: Approx. 15cm(Ø) x 24cm(H)
Note : Pot colour may varies in black, red, or white
This variegated version of this Monstera is from Japan, popular for its lovely dual tone foliage.
- Also known as the Swiss Cheese Plant, which needs extra space within a home as it grows fairly tall when it matures.
- This climbing shrub is an ideal plant for a conservatory or for large rooms.
- Sturdy support is essential.
- If your aim is to grow a tall plant with large leaves, you must care for the ariel roots by either pushing them into compost or use a moss stick.
- ‘Thai Constellation’ is a variegated form with green and cream variegated leaves.
Light : Full sun to partial shade
Soil : Light and free draining
Water : Occasional watering
Fertiliser : If necessary, you may use a liquid fertiliser while watering.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.