POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 6.5cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
The Wandering Jew is not a single plant — it’s the name given to a few different plants in the genus Tradescantia.
When grown outdoors it’s considered invasive in many regions of the world, but those same growing characteristics make it perfect as an indoor vining plant.
- This is a houseplant that really thrives in bright but indirect sunlight.
- The brighter the light you provide your wandering jew plant, the more flowers it will produce.
- If it’s not getting enough light, the brightly-colored foliage will begin to fade.
- These plants are happy as long as they’re not kept soaked or allowed to be completely dry too long.
- Keeping the soil evenly moist is the best.
- You’ll know it’s ready for more water when the soil is dry to at least 1/2″ deep.
- Give it a good drink but be sure that the pot drains well.
- You can use a standard houseplant potting mix for your wandering jew, but they’ll do even better if you give them soil that has more organic matter.
- You’re looking for the perfect balance of water retention and draining ability, so give the plant watering and watch to see which way your soil tends to go, then adjust accordingly.
- Use a water-soluble fertilizer at least twice a month during the growing season.
- Be sure to dilute it down to 50% strength to avoid nutrient burn on the foliage.
- You can also use a slow-release fertilizer to the soil once a year.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Flowering Plants, Orchids, Potted Plant$38.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Flowering Plants, Orchids, Potted Plant$98.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST
- $48.00 inc. GST