Pot Measurement : 10cm(Ø) x 8cm(H)
Out of stock
The watermelon peperomia aka Peperomia argyreia [pep-er-ROH-mee-uh ar-GY-ree-uh] is an herbaceous perennial native to South America (Brazil).
The variegated leaves resembling the patterns found on watermelon rinds earned the common name of “Watermelon peperomia.”
Size & Growth
- When grown as indoor house plants, this easy care, low-growing plant reaches 6″ or 8″ inches tall. In the right environment, the plants are is quite vigorous, growing and reproducing quickly.
Flowering & Fragrance
- The flowers are small, green and unscented. They appear on 3″ inch long, red stems rising above the foliage.
- Many growers of peperomia plants trim off the flowers. They are not attractive and rob the plant of energy which it could use to produce more attractive fleshy leaves with dark green stripes.
Light & Temperature
- For the most part, in the United States, this plant is a houseplant. It is best to keep it in a sheltered location with bright light.
- To keep these warm weather plants happy, maintain a room temperature of 70° to 85° degrees Fahrenheit. These tropical plants do not like it when temperature’s drop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $10.00 inc. GST
- $12.00 inc. GST
- $350.00 inc. GST
- $18.00 inc. GST