Overall Height approx. 30cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Weeping rosemary is a short-growing, evergreen shrub.
- Part of the mint family (Lamiaceae), the plant’s needle-like foliage is aromatic.
- Crushing the leaves or just brushing against the plant releases an aroma similar to pine.
- The inch-long, green to grayish-green needles cover woody stems.
- The small, tubular flowers have an upper and lower lip.
- Depending on the cultivar, flowers are lavender to blue.
- Creeping Rosemary does best with full sunlight.
- Deep occasional watering is best.
- Allow the soil surrounding the plant to dry out completely between waterings and then water thoroughly.
- Trailing Rosemary likes well-draining, slightly acidic, medium to dry soils.
- It will not do well in soil with heavy clay content.
- Use a granulated, balanced, 10 – 10 – 10 fertilizer every other month during the plants’ growing season.
- Work about four teaspoons of the product into the soil surrounding the plant and then water deeply.