White Phalaenopsis in Minnie Pot
5 in stock
Overall Height approximately (50cm)
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
Orchids in Minnie Pot
- The Phalaenopsis or ‘Moth Orchid’ is the most common orchid due to its ease of production and the availability of blooming plants year-round.
- Phals are easily grown in the home and stay in bloom for a very long time.
- A mature phal will be in bloom much of the year with graceful inflorescences loaded with good-sized blooms.
- Medium to bright (indirect) light.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily.
- If leaves turn yellow or splotchy, the plant is getting too much light.
- Water about once a week
- It’s best to allow a potting mix to almost dry out between watering.
- Check the medium with your finger – if you feel moisture do not water.
- Do not let stand in water.
- When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed.
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Father's Day, Hari Raya, Phalaenopsis, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$35.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$80.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, CNY Prosperity Plants, Other Plants, Others, Festive, Plants$6.00 – $48.00 inc. GST
- $38.00 inc. GST