Yew Pine Bonsai (Podocarpus Macrophyllus)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Podocarpus Macrophyllus is a conifer in the genus Podocarpus, family Podocarpaceae.
- It is the northernmost species of the genus, native to southern Japan and southern and eastern China.
- Common names in English include yew plum pine, Buddhist pine and, fern pine.
- Kusamaki (クサマキ) and inumaki (犬槇) are Japanese names for this tree.
- In China, it is known as 羅漢松 or luóhàn sōng, which literally means “arhat pine”.
- Water the Yew Pine regularly throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
- The plant shouldn’t be allowed to dry out. Keep the soil damp, but never too soggy.
- During the winter, limit the frequency of watering and don’t fertilize.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.