This website and domain name www.candy.com.sg are owned and operated by Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd., Company Registration No. 200518057E.
- Access or use of this website and the products and services available through this website (collectively, as “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices as stated.
- You should check this page periodically to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
- All material and content on this website are owned by Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd.
- Trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trademarks of those third parties.
Limitation and Exclusion of Warranties and Liabilities
- All efforts have been made to ensure that all details, descriptions, contents and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All information contained in this website are general information and should only be used as a reference only.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Photos and images shown on this website are for illustration only.
- Actual colour, size and look may vary due to the different image resolution used on screen display.
- Especially flowering and foliage plant which has its own unique natural look may look identical but never 100% similar.
- Sizes, colours, weights and descriptions are approximate only, and no responsibility is taken for any variation between the descriptions given and the actual product – you must make your own enquiry separately.
- Product specifications and prices are subject to change from time to time.
- No assurance is given that items featured on this website are available now or in the future.
Linking and Third Party Content
- The website may contain links to the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites).
- Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd.
- We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct.
- If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Delivery schedule may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from traffic delays, weather conditions or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see Delivery Information.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
- This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been made.
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made though this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
Returns and Refunds
- For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns & Refunds Policy.
- By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd. for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd. reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
- If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please Contact us.
Delivery charges within Singapore
- A delivery charge of $10.00 will be included for all purchases unless self-collect at our retail store.
- We will deliver all purchases within 1-3 working days upon receiving the order.
- Sometimes part of an order is out of stock and this may delay delivery.
Monday – Sunday
(including Public Holidays)
|After 12pm||Before 4pm|
1pm – 6pm
9am – 1pm
1pm – 5pm
8am – 10am
10am – 1pm
2pm – 6pm
- Even when agreeing with a firm delivery time, we shall be granted a reasonable extension of the delivery time, should we be in delay due to traffic conditions, weather and unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that the goods cannot be delivered on your preferred delivery date and/or time slot due to reasons including but not limited to lack of stock from suppliers or scheduling difficulties, you will be notified at our earliest convenience.
- Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the delivery timings should such circumstances arise.
- A surcharge of S$20.00 will be imposed for delivery to the following areas:-
- Airport Cargo Complex
- Airline Road
- All Army Camps
- Jurong Island
- All PSA Ports
- Sembawang Wharf
Changes to Delivery
- We accept changes to the delivery date and/or time up to 01 working days before the stipulated delivery date.
- Any changes must be made in writing to us through email.
- Please remember to include your invoice/order number in the email subject title for tracking purposes.
- The change in delivery date and/or time will not be considered confirmed unless we have replied in writing.
Re-direction of Orders
- A surcharge of S$10.00 will be imposed for each re-direction of an order.
- In the event that the order is canceled after delivery has been attempted, the full price will still be payable.
- Re-Potting services available upon request, please Contact us to enquire.
- Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd reserved the right for all returns, refunds or exchange of items purchase.
- Returns are subjected only to faulty product sold and Candy Floriculture reserve the right to inspect the condition of the products before exchanging or refunding.
- Exchange will be subject to availability of the product.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and in resalable condition for a full refund/exchange within 07 days upon receipt of items.
- Strictly no returns/exchange after 07 days.
- Please return item(s) to our Retail Store at
- 567 Thomson Road, Singapore 298183
- Delivery charges, products on promotion and discounted items are not allow for return/exchange.
- All refunds will be made within 14 days.
- Need help Contact us for further assistance!
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
How do we protect your information through secure shopping?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server.
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
- Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
- By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.